Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent Packs, Free & Clear, 90 loads (2 pouches, 45ct ea) Description
Fights tough stains. Made for sensitive skin. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs feature a powerful quadruple-enzyme formula that fights tough stains without the use of fragrances, dyes, and artificial brighteners. Plant-derived enzyme stain removers like Protease and Amylase tackle the mess while whitening and anti-graying enzymes help keep clothes bright. Grass stains, ketchup, or chocolate â you name it, weâve got you covered. This hypoallergenic and fragrance free laundry detergent is dermatologist tested to be gentle on sensitive skin. Our easy-to-use laundry packs are wrapped in a dissolvable PVA film â just toss one into your high-efficiency (HE) or standard washing machine and let our plant-based ingredients work their wonder. | For more than 25 years, Seventh Generation has been thoughtfully formulating safe and effective plant-based products that work. Really well. As a leading green laundry detergent manufacturer, we are proud to offer the first powdered laundry packs that are EPA Safer Choice Certified. You may also notice a cute Leaping Bunny seal on our products. That means we never test our products on animals and our products do not contain animal-based ingredients. We design our products to be safe for people, their homes, and the environment. | Based in Vermont, Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, youâre joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.how to use laundry detergent packs sort: follow garment care label instructions. wash: in he or standard machines, drop one pack directly into washing machine before adding clothes. for larger or heavily soiled loads, use two packs. re-seal package and store in a dry place, out of reach of children. do not handle pack with wet hands. septic safe. keep out of reach of children. caution: injurious to eyes. harmful if swallowed. avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and prolonged skin contact. first aid treatment: for product contents see ingredient list. contact with eyes: flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. if swallowed: drink plenty of water and call a poison control center or physician immediately. do not induce vomiting.